Kyra Jumping
Okay, here's a little puzzle for all you "bright" people out there. Watch the following two movies and see if you can find what is different between them. They look very similar, so you have to look closely.
Good luck, I will reveal the answer at a later date.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing ">
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing " border="0" alt="" />
Good luck, I will reveal the answer at a later date.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 Comments:
I think you guys are lying...they look the exact same. We watched them at the same time and it was really weird to hear Mike's voice in stereo....
Also, Kyra is getting so big, she is so cute, you will have to come and see us again and take her to West Ed, we could go to the Waterpark..
Love you guys...
Post a Comment
<< Home