My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan

Mike and Kandis Biette have been happily married for five years and are proud parents of a beautiful girl named Kyra and a brand new baby Drew. Mike has taken on a full time Accounting position with a large poultry operation, and Kandis is at home taking care of Kyra & Drew and loving every minute of it.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Our new house





Mike and I bought a house in October and we moved in On December 16. This seems to be a trend with us because we have moved three time on or around that date, but now I think we will stay put for a while.
God blessed us with a 1600 sqaure foot house and a double car garage. WE love it and there will be pictures of the inside posted as soon as I take them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home