My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan

Mike and Kandis Biette have been happily married for five years and are proud parents of a beautiful girl named Kyra and a brand new baby Drew. Mike has taken on a full time Accounting position with a large poultry operation, and Kandis is at home taking care of Kyra & Drew and loving every minute of it.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Play time





Kyra amused herself with her own reflection






3 Comments:

Blogger Brad and Samantha said...

Kandis, Kyra is such a doll! You had so many pics to post hey? I loved her little x-mas dress it looked so cute on her. Hope work goes well for you on Monday let me know how it goes!
Love ya,
Sammy Ja :)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kandis- Hey cousin!!! I love seeing how you are and how your gorgeous little one is doing!!! I added your blog to my blogs' links- hope that is ok..... take care!!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Hi Kandis!
You have a beautiful daughter! I'm so glad to have found your page! God bless!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home