About Me
- Name: Mike & Kandis
- Location: Saskatchewan
Mike and Kandis Biette have been happily married for five years and are proud parents of a beautiful girl named Kyra and a brand new baby Drew. Mike has taken on a full time Accounting position with a large poultry operation, and Kandis is at home taking care of Kyra & Drew and loving every minute of it.

3 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS you guys!!!! I'm so happy for you! Drew is so precious. Now you're an adorable family of four! :) Man I miss you guys.
Make sure to post the story of his birth here.
Hugs to everyone! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hej there!
Congratulations! He's beautiful! Hope you're all doing well.
Kimberly Muehling (the above comment was me too, but I figured I should leave more info than just a first name! Kim Dyck from Holsby.)
Post a Comment
<< Home