My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan

Mike and Kandis Biette have been happily married for five years and are proud parents of a beautiful girl named Kyra and a brand new baby Drew. Mike has taken on a full time Accounting position with a large poultry operation, and Kandis is at home taking care of Kyra & Drew and loving every minute of it.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

bunch of pics




Mike's 25th Birthday. I misssed getting a piture with the candle in his dessert. We went bowling for 15 minutes and then got asked to leave because they need our lane for league bowling- needless to say I was not impressed!
I told the lady that we were celebrating a birthday and we got free coupons to come back and bowl another time. Thank goodness Mike is so easy going, he thought it was kinda funny.We went back home and had to friends over. Either way Mike still turned 25. I love you buddy!






















How can you resist this face?




































Mike was trying to get Kyra to stand on her own and he suceeded for a few seconds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home