My Photo
Name:
Location: Saskatchewan

Mike and Kandis Biette have been happily married for five years and are proud parents of a beautiful girl named Kyra and a brand new baby Drew. Mike has taken on a full time Accounting position with a large poultry operation, and Kandis is at home taking care of Kyra & Drew and loving every minute of it.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crazy sleeper




Kyra helping Daddy pack












I went to go and check on Kyra to find her sleeping like this. I have no idea how this was comfortable and I know babies are flexible but -this was crazy. After taking pictures I had to rearrange her into a more"normal' postion.
I think it bother us more than it did her!

1 Comments:

Blogger krimels said...

That is a funny picture of Kyra sleeping - even her little leg is up!

Mel

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home